Warning Signs during Menstrual Cycle
Women should consult doctor if she don’t have a monthly period or have more than one period per month, and if a women is feeling faintness or weakness while standing.
- Also consult to doctor, if she is experiencing bleeding after going through menopause
(typically between the ages of 45 and 50 when menstruation stops), or if she is experiencing bleeding while pregnant.
- Bleeding that requires more than one sanitary pad in an hour, for several hours in a row.
- Bleeding or spotting between periods
- Bleeding after having sex
- Severe pain
- Abnormal discharge or color
- Unexplained weight gain or loss
- Unusual hair growth
- Appearance of acne
- Nipple discharge